You can now join the Shadyside Chamber of Commerce buy paying online using the PayPal button below. If you prefer to pay by check, please print and mail in an application. Email Leah at email@example.com with any questions.
*If you pay your 2019 dues by 12/31/18, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a FREE year of membership (we’ll give your check back or issue a full refund at the end of the month)!
*10% discount if you pay your 2019 dues by 1/31/18 (discounts are already applied in the drop-down list below)
Top 10 Reasons to Join the Chamber
10. Increase your community ownership by giving your input on various Chamber Committees to promote Shadyside and make your vision for our neighborhood a reality.
9. Enjoy reduced rates to participate in the Great Shadyside Yard Sale and Annual Sidewalk Sale.
8. Ability to serve on sub committees to give input to holiday decorations, membership drives, marketing and more.
7. Expand your advertising dollar! Chamber members have the option to participate in special marketing and advertising opportunities throughout the year.
6. Submit news to the Think Shadyside monthly eNewsletter, reaching over 2,000 potential customers all over the city.
5. Support our mission to enhance eco-friendly initiatives throughout the neighborhood like LED-lighting, bike corrals, safe ice melt and litter clean up.
4. Reap the benefits of our yearlong marketing campaigns that promote Shadyside shopping, dining, pampering and more to the region with billboards, print ads, videos, posters, social media and cause-based event marketing.
3. The satisfaction of being a part of over $100,000 in charitable donations generated for local organizations including, but not limited to, Cystic Fibrosis, East End Cooperative Ministry, Animal Rescue League, The Women’s Center and Shelter, Liberty School, The Neighborhood Academy, The Shadyside Boys & Girls Club, etc.
2. Your business listed on ThinkShadyside.com and in 25,000 professionally produced Think Shadyside Directory Maps that are distributed across the region to hotels, stores, doctors’ offices and tour groups.
1. Be a member of a vibrant business community that works for the success of all its members. Our power, as a group, will continue to make Shadyside the premier location for your business.
• 80% of visitors to our website click off to a member’s site. Many people view our website, ThinkShadyside.com, in order to locate goods and services in the community. If you become a member, your business’ phone number, address, and link to your website will be listed on our site.
• Over 75,000 visitors a year. On average our website will receive 75,000 unique visitors in one year (over 150,000 hits per year). As a member, your business and website will gain exposure to this audience.
• Our Facebook Fan Page reaches over 300,000 people. The Think Shadyside Facebook page is seen by over 300,000 people annually. The page is constantly being updated with the latest community news. We also share member business’ posts on a weekly basis.
• 3,000+ Followers on Twitter. Over 3,000 people follow our Twitter account @ThinkShadyside. It is updated frequently and is another place where we will share members’ news.
• 1,800+ subscribers to our email list. We send out a monthly eNewsletter to our subscribers featuring news from our members. On average, our emails have an impressive 30% open rate and a 10% click rate.
• Public Relation Opportunities. Think Shadyside is regularly featured in Whirl Magazine, WTAE, WPXI, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Tribune-Review and more. Our members are often given the opportunity to have their businesses featured in this coverage.